Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm getting closer and closer to when im actually leaving for Italy. Too much to do..surprise.. but if you want a post card or snail mail send me your address!! Otherwise I will be leaving the states on May 13th at that point my internet access will be limited, I won't really have a cell phone that will work with the states, and ill be starting school again. I've enrolled in a class called Ancient Rome and It's Monuments, but from what i've heard things have a tendency to get changed around when you get there so I hope I still will be able to take that class!! Also, I will be posting pictures on here - once i figure it out, and I will be posting whenever I can find internet that isn't mindblowing expensive. You can email me if you'd like or post back on here --
my email is jenna.j.darin@gmail.com
ciao!

0 comments: